Returns & Exchange
If you want to return a Roxanne First fine jewellery piece, we’ll be happy to offer an exchange or a full refund for pieces we receive within 14 days of your order.
Please fill in the form you received with your jewellery and send it to us along with the piece you’d like to return. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our returns policy:
- We do not offer refunds or exchanges on earrings or other pierced jewellery for reasons of hygiene.
- The item must be new and unused, with all the labels and tags intact. All purchases must be returned in their original packaging.
- After the 14 days have lapsed, any returns or exchanges will be accepted at the discretion of Roxanne First Fine Jewellery Ltd.
- Refunds are only made to the card used to purchase the jewellery.
- Banks may take up to 10 working days to make credit/debit card refunds. Roxanne First doesn’t accept liability for the length of time a bank may take to process refunds.
- Shipping costs for returns won’t be refunded.
Have your eye on another piece of jewellery and want to swap? Email us at email@example.com with your order number, the piece you’d like to exchange and the piece you want to buy. Once we receive your order, we will ship your new item.
If you received something from Roxanne First as a gift and would prefer something else, you can return the piece and we’ll provide shop credits for the same value that are valid for one year.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what the item is and who purchased it. Once you return the piece (our returns policy applies here as well), you’ll get a code you can use for your next purchase. You will need to pay any difference in cost and additional shipping for the new piece you choose.
Please ship all returns to:
Grand Union Studios
332 Ladbroke Grove
To make sure your returns reach us safe and sound, please use Special Delivery to return your parcel and make sure it is insured for the right value. Roxanne First will not be held responsible for returns that are lost or damaged in transit.