We ship Worldwide with DHL Express and all our shipments are fully insured (and require a signature on delivery).
Enjoy FREE shipping when you spend over £350 (GBP).
For orders under £350, the following delivery costs apply:
Middle East £20
Taxes & Duties Explained
When shipping internationally, the final prices you pay on roxannefirst.com are inclusive of your local taxes and duties. This means that you'll have no nasty surprises or additional fees to pay when your jewellery arrives.
Here's how taxes and duties are calculated and displayed to you throughout your purchasing journey:
1. You discover a piece you'd like to purchase on roxannefirst.com. The initial price you see on our website includes UK VAT.
2. You add the piece(s) to your basket, proceed to check out, then enter your details and shipping address.
3. After you've entered your shipping address, we automatically deduct the UK VAT from the item price.
4. We then automatically add your local taxes, duties and shipping fees together and display the total in the 'shipping' line at checkout.
5. You then complete the purchase, all your duties and taxes are paid on your behalf, and you receive your jewellery more quickly and smoothly with no customs hold ups!
Where your basket totals over £350, the shipping is on us, but you'll still see a value in the 'shipping' field which relates to duties and taxes.
In the unlikely event you'd like to return your jewellery (we're sure you'll love it!), we'll issue a full refund with no need for you to contact the customs office. Please note that we're unable to accept returns on bespoke pieces or earrings.
For any more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.